Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Mockturnal

I am giddy!

Howdy, dudes! I finally got my last book of Hunger Games. 

Thanks to Dad. I love ya. 

And now I;m reading it relentlessly. I hope I don't finish it before tour, since were going off to some area in the middle of nowhere (a highly dangerous jungle) with no electricity. 

So I'm already downloading the Supernatural episodes I'm gonna miss next week. Andd...you know how, boredom is like a disease to me? 

So, even with the monitor splayed open with my favorite website, with the TV on with my favorite channel  and my favorite music being sung by the most divinely voice; I still get bored. Even with electricity. 

So guess what will happen if there's no electricity. 

I'll flip. 

So there's Hunger Games Mockingjay book for me along with Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban and The Kane Chronicles. 

It's not like I'm gonna sit with them all week. 

I will go into the jungle too. I like wild animals. They are some beasts. 

So here's my proof of holding Mockingjay...

Please don't mind the mango nail color. I just fiddled with my laptop's camera a bit. Hehe. 




Wow. I just wanna make a manip of my Katniss - which is Kaya S by the way, with those words - "My name is Katniss Everdeen. Why am I not dead? I should be dead."

So, that manip's for another day, for another Chillax Dose. 

Have a good night's sleep everybody!

Don't be nocturnal like me, I live at night, sleep at days (enjoy it in the summer hols when you can,). 

So good night!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment