Thursday, 5 April 2012

Chilling In This Summer.

I know I have been absent for a few days right after summer began, but it's okay, I have been trying to chill in this summer where the sun is pretty pushy and earth's ozone is pretty easy, and Tamil Nadu is having a big power cut session.

Well, it's okay too, I guess.

I really wish I had gone to the IPL Opening Ceremony, but damn, no. Atleast I saw it on TV. Katy was just awesome, she was beautiful and she made fun about the power cut! Wow.

So, again to chilling in this summer, I have decided to do it in style by putting up some chilling, eery songs for you and for me, lots and lots of Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, Library, @VarshaNatrajan, Group Hangouts and chocolates and blogging.

Not so hyperactive, but meh.

So, today's chillax is going to be:




Pink Mountaintops - While We Were Dreaming :D

And, a photoshop from me. :P

Kaya Scodelario - Susan Coffey.
Rate it?

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment