Friday, 30 March 2012

Kya Bakavasya Hai, Manusya?

Don't mind the title if you seriously don't know Hindi. Because, apparently tomorrow's Hindi and I have to study. 

WHY? WHY ME? I DON'T EVEN DO TAMIL - MY MOTHER TONGUE- PROPERLY!! WHY HINDI? NOOO!!!

I freaking don't know a question nor an answer in Hindi. I'm planning on omitting the Q&A and instead focus on the other forty marks of objective. Ten marks alone is Q&A. Who the fuck does that? Huh? 

But I guess I could say that I read the objectives well, but Q&A are still a doubt to me. Well, what matters is that, for the first time in my whole life I have officially done Tamil, which was held today, better than ever. Coming from me, that's awesome times three. 

That's rhyming. 

Hey. Awesome. 

-Alex (Going back to study Hindi)

No comments:

Post a Comment